This bright blue labradorite is nestled within a prong setting and features a thick sterling circle and leafy swag. Sterling silver drops secure the setting to the circle. Perfect for dressing up your casual outfit. Kristin Buhler Design is pleased to offer you treasures to be worn and enjoyed forever.
Some of my favourite pieces are a result of sitting at my bench and just... letting things happen. No plan, just pure creativity taking over. This necklace was the result of some wonderful time spent at my bench. Two leafy swags adorn the left side of a thick sterling silver circle. Nestled within, and slightly off centre, is a prong-set rosecut Labradorite. The setting floats inside the circle by way of several sterling silver drops. Whether you wear this necklace frontwards or backwards, the stone sparkles.
This is the exact necklace you will receive.
- Stone Type: Labradorite
- Stone Colour: blue
- Stone Shape: rosecut
- Stone Dimensions: 9 mm wide, 13 mm long
- Setting Material: sterling silver
- Setting Shape: organic, prongs
- Setting Dimensions: 9 mm wide, 13 mm long
- Special Attributes: open backed prong setting
+ Attachment to Chain: permanent
- Pendant Material: sterling silver
- Pendant Shape: circular and organic leafy swag
- Pendant Dimensions: 43 mm wide, 47 mm long
- Material: sterling silver
- Length: 18 inches
- Style: rolo chain
- Clasp: hand made swirl