A wide copper arrow has been hammered, and then hammered some more, resulting in a gentle curve with the most delicious texture. An oxidized sterling silver circle has also been hammered, and stamped with three sunrise stamp, then wire wrapped to the copper arrow. The pendant is suspended from double lengths of sterling silver cable chain. My handmade swirly clasp—simple to use—is wire wrapped to the chain with little copper accent beads.
This is the exact necklace you will receive.
- Material(s): Hammered copper backing and sterling silver embellishment
- Shape: Wide rectangle resembling an arrow
- Attachment to Chain: Permanent via two sterling silver hoops on the top corners of the copper backing
- Special Attributes: Copper backing is hammered for texture and is slightly concave, embellished with sterling silver hoop that is hammered flat and marked with sunrise stamps
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Length: 20.5 inches
- Style: Cable
- Clasp: Swirly