Labradorite Grow Necklace II—Prong Set Smooth Freeform Labradorite—Adjustable Chain—Ready-to-Ship
What started out as a single piece evolved into a small series of three necklaces. This is the second of three necklaces.
A flashy and smooth Labradorite cabochon has been vertically prong set in a simple setting. The botanical accents are an iteration of my GROW collection. One hand formed swag flanks each side of the setting. Flip the stone over and there's a third hand formed leafy swag on the back. I've left the setting open to showcase all sides of the stone. The back of the stone isn't polished, but still has amazing flash.
This is the exact necklace you will receive.
- Stone Type: Labradorite
- Stone Colour: Blues, greens and gold
- Stone Shape: Freeform triangle
- Stone Dimensions: 33mm x 21mm
- Setting Material: Sterling Silver
- Setting Shape: Freeform
- Setting Dimensions: 41mm x 21mm [including bail]
- Setting Style: Prongs/Claws
+ Attachment to Chain: Wire wrapped
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Length: Adjustable, 21” x 24”
- Style: Rolo, with cable chain extender
- Clasp: Lobster